I just will not open E-mail with......

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 20:39:08 PDT

 Brothers, I wrote all my friends and told them that I was not opening any
E-mail w / attachments until this bug has been killed. My Norton's died last
week, and IM really in deep kimche until my replacement arrives.
  This is how I survived. even when I received a e-mail about a subject I
sent a few months ago, W/ Attachment. I read about the virus ON THE LIST and
dumped it with out opening it. Thanks List Brothers for a heads up that
saved me and my computer. Mark M-886