Dodges for sale - will split!

From: Morten K. Agerup Myhr (mkamyhr@online.no)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 23:29:17 PDT

With reference to my earlier posting (se below), I will be willing to
split the Dodges and trailers. Those who earlier responded, pls get
back to me again.

"I am considering selling the following, as a lot and not split up:

1 ea Dodge WC62, very complete and original, good runner until valves
got stuck :-(, repair started, parts included. Complete with good
canvas.

£2,000

1 ea Dodge WC64, direct from Norwegian Army storage, has been kept
inside since purchase. Very good original condition, even has blue
light on roof and siren intact. Also need valve job.

£4,500

1 ea Appleby 1-ton GS trailer (mfd in UK), nice unrestored.

£200

1 ea US M10 ammo trailer, restored, including most of the kit originally
supplied with it."

£300

For those of you who have previously shown interest in the parts; I will
first "get rid of" the trucks and the decide what happens to the spare
parts.

--
                                  )))