Re: [MV] Flaky M35 Turn signals

From: Jay (dagobertii@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 21:52:03 PDT

Trace the wiring harness and all parts connected to the turn signal
circuit, paying close attention to ALL related grounds. Then take them
each loose, one at a time (AFTER disconnecting the battery) and clean
BOTH the spot where it grounds AND the connector with steel wool or some
other means such as a wire brush. Then put it back together and see if
that helps.
Jay Travis