Fire truck.

From: Jaime Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 00:18:48 PDT

Joined back up with my local vol. fire dept. They have a "Ex-Military" fire
truck. I'll be getting a better look at it soon, havent had a chance to play
yet. Also be posting pics. They say that the yellow color was original, and
I havent found anything under it, even in the doors and inside. It came from
either Ft Bliss, or Biggs army air field. It was a crash truck in the 80's
then we got it around the early 90's. It has foam on board, but that wasnt
original. The data plates are missing, but the old driver thats been in this
dept since they used horse drawn wagons says that he remembers seeing them
at some point, so he'll look for me. I'll be posting more as I learn more.