Re: [MV] Flaky M35 Turn signals

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 02:44:06 PDT

In a message dated 27/04/01 05:51:52 GMT Daylight Time, dagobertii@home.com
writes:

<< paying close attention to ALL related grounds >>

Good advice. nd it is worth noting that the turn switch itself should be
grounded (the clamp that holds it onto the steeering column should have a
good earth to the column). A few years ago, after I had repaintted my
steering column in SG-OD, I found that my turn signals had quit. Helpful
Listers advised that the switch MUST be grounded to the frame via the column.
I scraped off the paint and they were back in action.

Kind regards.....
Ken