Re: [MV] Flaky M35 Turn signals

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@netzero.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 01:58:53 PDT

Thanks for all the suggestions - this list is the best!

The lights do come on again evenutally, but usually it is the next day. I
will check my wires/grounds. Who has flashers for M35's?

There is a electric device on the firewall, high up on the driver's side. It
is a little black cube, about .75" square, with one wire in (that is hot all
the time, found out the hard way - ouch!) and another one out. Is this a
circuit breaker?

Thanks again -

Mark