funny story

From: Damon Gentile (damonfg@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 10:03:26 PDT

Just wanted to pass this along as it is both
humorous and MV related.

This past saturday afternoon, I hopped in the Jeep for
a ride into town to get some parts and groceries. When
I got home and parked, I heard the very very distinctive
sound of an LDS465. *SNAP* my head turns to look at my
M54. Who the hell started my rig ? Nope, it's not
running. But that sound is unmistakeable !!

I glance across the street to the volunteer fire department
and sure as sheep, there's a rather modified M35 sitting
out front idling away... Modified meaning gloss red
paint job, water tanks, external flashers, and whoa mama
a ridiculously overkill external roll cage built out of
3" diameter tubing all around the cab...

I'll get some pics up soon :)

-d (I like the new neighborhood)