Re: [MV] LIST€[MV] funny story

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 14:51:20 PDT

At this point you begin to argue the merits of rollcages vs. no-roll cages.
Roll cages for OUR purposes are a moot point because we don't every expect to
have to drive to the "extreme". We can pick and choose.

For those who need to get through broken terrain in a hurry, roll cages and
over-engineered safety devices are the order of the day...

Of course, we didn't have them in 1984 to 1989 on our M151A2s, but then, we were
supposed to creep between the blades of grass, not pulling some "Rat Patrol"
stunt...

ROPS finally came along, and if we had enjoy its implementation back on the days
of the M151, Nader (may all his teeth drop out) would have ever led the charge
to deny the M151 series jeep to the public...

Bill