Re: [MV] LIST€[MV] funny story

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 14:41:41 PDT

>Them ridiculously overbuilt rollcages sure saved my bacon once when a
>M35-based fire rig i was riding shotgun in, turtled (rolled onto its roof)
>once. The point is primarily saving the firefighters, but at the same time
>saving what may cost $100,000 and be the primary (or only) off-road capable
>rig that department might have... thats alot of bake sales to get another
>one. remember how little protection stock ones offer in rolls, plus the
>water tanks raise the center of gravity, and increse the weight pulling it
>down on itself.
i mite make some MAD butt no mater what Jeep/jeep i buy it will have
roll bars/cage
wane i was a kid my friends dad was kill in a jeep a kid run out in funt
of him and he taked the ditch and was killed and after knowing thT I
WILL HAVE ROP IS MOST AND RAG TOP I WILL OWN
OR I HOPE I CAN HIT WHAT EVER GET IN FRONT OF ME
sorry
this IS my feelings