Re: [MV] funny story

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 16:17:53 PDT

Hi Damon,

>I glance across the street to the volunteer fire department
>and sure as sheep, there's a rather modified M35 sitting
>out front idling away... Modified meaning gloss red
>paint job, water tanks, external flashers, and whoa mama
>a ridiculously overkill external roll cage built out of
>3" diameter tubing all around the cab...

Hehe... a couple towns away from me they have a M35 with water tanks, but
nothing special besides that. Still in NATO colors too.

Now... for going into the woods, we up here in Maine don't pussy foot
around. We have M548 painted red with all sorts of neat modifications.
And to think someone gets PAID to drive that through the woods, crashing
through trees and underbrush ;-)

Steve