Restoration Entry #45 and welding

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 13:13:56 PDT

Hi Jeff, and everyone else who responded to my galvanized welding question.

You know, I was thinking this morning, the Military Vehicles list(s) are
kind of like the "Poll the Audience" Lifeline on the "Who Wants To Be A
Millionaire" TV show.

"So Chris, is welding galvanized steel...
A) Impossible
B) Bad for your health
C) Against the law in California
D) Possible only if you are a member of the Welder's Union"

"Well Regis, I'm just not sure... I think I'll Poll the Military Vehicles
List."

And, guess what? They get it right every time, and there is no limit on
the Lifeline!

Thanks everyone.

(The answer, by the way, is B.)

Chris Davis