(no subject)

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 22:17:18 PDT

Hi list I still have plenty of the gloves.If you need a case we can deal. A
dollar a pair and as many as you need. My zip is
31555. Thanks, Wayne

New, unused, in mint condition, U.S. Army Chemical Gloves in
FACTORY SEALED
plastic bag. Made out of Heavy duty, durable thick rubber and
comes with a
cotton liner. Excellent for handling toxic material, road
kill,
unpleasant
stuff, dissecting, part cleaning and anything you don't want
get on your
hands. These gloves almost cover all the way up to your
elbows, and are
especially thick and durable. Size is Small but they will fit
my hand [6'
180lbs]