M-35 insurance?

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (witek@argus.rs-systems.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 12:58:54 PDT

I just won a bid on a m-35a2c maybe even two!!!! I tried to get it
insured by my car insurance, that was stuid, all the guy did was smile,
the only thing he could do for me is provide me with commercial vehicle
insurance ($$$$), were do you guys insure your m-35's. Are there
insurance underwriters that understand that I will use this vehicle on a
very limited basis, i.e. not everyday (I would love to) and provide me
with liability coverage at a decent rate i.e. <$500/year. BTW I live in
Kansas, if that matters.

WGB