Need brake help

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 13:23:47 PDT

Hi list,

I recently did the brakes on my 48 Willy's CJ2A, and after I had driven it
around, not on the road, the front brakes have locked up. I took the drum
off and adjusted the eccentric bolt as in as a could, then opened the bleeder
valve and pressed in the on brake pads which set them in OK on the passenger
side, but when I did the same thing on the drivers side, it spun great,
untill I hit the brake pedal once or twice, then it locked up alittle bit. I
put the wheel on anway and it spun alittle better, but I went out today and
the driver side was completly locked up to where it would not even move.

Any ideas? What is causing it to lock up?

Thanks for any help
Denny