Re: [MV] Merlin Engine

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 13:30:04 PDT

But, as I posted before, the V-1 had NO ability to come after an attacker, as a
manned aircraft could. I suspect a number of Allied attacker aircraft were also
damaged by the German manned bomber blowing up, and vice-versa. I don't think
the air-to-air combat description is any more correct for an attack on a V-1
than, for example, an attack by an Iraqui MIG on a Tomahawk.
-J