RE: [MV] What my Company did during the war.....

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 14:52:33 PDT

Pacific Car and Foundry, also know as PACCAR, is the parent company of
Kenworth, Peterbuilt, Foden, Leyland and DAF trucks. They also own Braden
and Gearmatic Winch Companies.

They made the famous dragon wagon along with Sherman Tanks, railroad cars,
and all sorts of heavy equipment right here in Seattle.

Check out www.paccar.com for a company history.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402
Please note my new email address is