Re: [MV] Mosquito vs. B-17G

From: GIjeepsWW2@aol.com
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 23:17:30 PDT

dagobertii@home.com writes:

<< Plus, while there were enough cabinet makers in
 England for the Mosquitos made there, I wonder if we would have had that
 kind of handmade workmanship available in the US- at least in large
 enough numbers to meet the production demands >>

Yes, we had the workmen and workmanship but they were busy building boats.
Mosquito was a great little plane but it was still a little plane.
Big planes do big plane jobs, little planes do little plane jobs.