Re: [MV] What my Company did during the war.....

From: Nigel Hay (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 00:18:26 PDT

And we all know what IBM stands for.... It's Better Manually or in recent
years I Blame Microsoft

If you look at the adverts of WW2, many , very diverse, companies put out
similar ads to convince the public that America would only achieve victory
with help from their products, there are several good books (such as "The
Ads which won the war" avaialble from Motorbooks) on this plus I am certain
some web sites full of ads.
NIGE