Re: [MV] New Magazine Question

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 01:18:51 PDT

May 8 2001

Bob
Yes, of course, they are two different magazines. The first one
MILITARY MACHINES INTERNATIONAL, was due last May 3 (anybody know if it has
been released??): the Publisher is Pat Ware, Author of THE CLASSIC
MILITARY JEEP ILLUSTRATED and dealer of many military books.
The second one is due for May 18 and is published by a Publisher
specialized in cars and transports. It should also have modeling articles.
It seems that they have a sample issue available, Nige has received it and
may be in the position to give a review of it.
Well, a magazine is dead... and two new ones are born: I suppose this is
good, but let's wait for a few issues before giving an opinion. However,
both are full color and this is good.

If any Listers will receive it, I shall appreciate to hear his comments.
Thank you!

Regards and
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320