Re: [MV] New Magazine Question

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 05:52:43 PDT

May 8 2001

David
I have not yet received the first issue of MILITARY MACHINES INTERNATIONAL
(I am in Italy!), it will take a couple of weeks to reach me. However, I
would like to hear your comments! Thank you!

CLASSIC MILITARY VEHICLE is due on May 18 (June 2001 cover date). It is
full color. Go to www.milweb.net/go/cmv for info, subscription charges,
etc. I knew about it from a leaflet received from the IMPS.

Regards and
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320