M35A2 & the Pyrometer answer..... condensed

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 07:32:10 PDT

Wayne,
Generally, the accepted answer is "it did not come with one, so it does not
need one".
The exception to this is if you plan to make changes that would effect
exhaust temp, like re-adjusting the output of the injection pump (not
recommended).
The system was designed to be as problem free as they could make it, so the
theory is "if the exhaust gets hot enough to need a Pyrometer, it needed to
be fixed anyway".

Would anyone like to add to this?