Message from Mazo Mike (M-37 Guru)

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 07:45:47 PDT

Mike Norona, AKA "Mazo Mike" sent me a letter and requested that I pass it along
to you:

Hello List,

Someone once posted that anyone who has their list membership at work is
follish; I'm evidence.
We had a layoff that I got caught up in, but I wanted to say how very grateful I
am to you all, for the advice, education, and parts I received over the last
couple of years. This great hobby is blessed to have such a great group of
cooperating folks, and I'll miss the postings fiercely.

Keep up the good work, and keep 'em rolling!

The very best to you and yours,

-Mazo Mike
Mike Norona
Mazomanie, WI, USA