WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #50

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 08:24:14 PDT

Nothing exciting to report.

More sanding and filling exposed low spots. Moved the truck out of the
garage and blew all the dust off it again. Then I put some Naptha in the
paint gun and misted a section (no smoking please), wiped it down with a
clean rag and repeated, working my way around the Carryall to clean it up
for paint.

I found a few more areas that will need additional sanding, maybe filling,
so I'll work those over tonight, then perhaps... just maybe... get some
primer on this thing!

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Forest, CA