Re: [MV] More '39 Ford/ CA National Guard Trivia

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 03:23:27 PDT

Hello Don:
I just read your latest post and I think I basically agree with every point
you made ...however, I think there was one small mistake ?

>you wrote
>I rebutted each item of his high-handed letter and wrote him back. I used
LOGIC and RESEARCH RESULTS to stuff his unenlightened views up his ***>

I think your mistake was "possibly" a spelling error?
You spelled "anus" with only 3 stars (***)
I think it is spelled correctly with four starts (****)
LOL...

I'm off to my first Aberdeen MD show tommorrow morning at 3am.

Keep up with you posts,

Aussie Rob.
42MB and a few CJ2As
Co-Producer of the T-90 Transmission Rebuild Videotape