RE: [MV] My Scanner Sale Posting - Please Read

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 09:25:10 PDT

Some users here on the list use scanners and other comm equipment in
military vehicles they restore... Some do not stick to strictly military
equipment in their projects or want it for daily use.... I have a scanner
for sale that someone may want to use with one of their projects... I noted
in my email that it is off topic.. I like to have a scanner and radio in my
daily use M151, maybe someone else would too.

Its dumb shits like Stu Ellis here (see reply below) that make other users
on the list miss good sales of equipment they may be looking for...