Re: [MV] My Scanner Sale Posting - Please Read

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 09:33:08 PDT

Well Chris, old bucko, it takes one to know one, but old Stu done hit the
nail on the head. He kept it one on one, but you chose to open Pandora's Box
in a public venue.
    And with Aberdeen going on the list has been a bit quiet. WEAPONS
FREE... Let the games begin, at least till Arthur lands on us all with both
feet. ;-o