Re: [MV] Re(2): [MV] say a prayer.....update

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 23:05:47 PDT

A few years ago fellow approached me about purchasing an M37 from me -- was
going to put 454 chevy block - lift kit - big tires - cut fenders to allow
this - and put in mud races.

I ordered him off my place - still got the old
Dodge,

Perhaps this is tale of when two fools met - but I just could not stand the
thought of M37 that I had worked hard on to bring back to life having this
done to it. Yeah I know is just pile of iron, rubber and sweat, but the old
warhorse deserved better than to die in the mud driven by a jerk with no
respect for vehicles.

[MV] say a prayer.....update