book JEEP Willys MB, Ford GPW

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 05:40:29 PDT

Today I was at a militaria flea marker in Milan, and found that book (2
copies, one is for me...).

I hope not to offend Steven Malikoff if I take his description
http://phaedra.apana.org.au/books.html to better tell you about the book:

JEEP Willys MB, Ford GPW
Author: Przemyslaw Skulski
Published: 1999 by Ace Publications 53-350 Wroclaw 15, ul. Powstancow Sl.50
PO Box 33 Poland
Format: A4, softcover, 30 pages
ISBN 83-86153-94-6
This book has just been published. It has mostly black and white
photographs with an 8 page colour centre section of Polish MBs and GPWs.
Both original and restored jeeps are featured, including a "walkaround"
sequence. I am happy to see that the jeeps photographed are not 'show
ponies' but actually have bolts missing here and there and with a nice
layer of mud actually look as though they're used! It also covers ambulance
jeeps, rocket launcher jeeps, standard configurations and a few pages
covering available jeep model kits and photoetch add-ons. The text is in
Polish with a summary in english, and is a pretty good effort

that book seems almost disappeared, so I want to sell this copy that I take
today just for you at 40$ postage included (USPS from USA).
I can accept both cash sent in Italy in an envelope or (much better..) VISA
or MC through my father's shop.

ciao

maurizio

  | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
  |______(*)_| www.pierino.com
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| 20155 Milano MI Italy
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228