Re: [MV] My Scanner Sale Posting - Final

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 10:45:16 PDT

Many people who play/work with military radios often need to check
frequencies, SWR, signal to noise ratios, etc. A scanner, whether civilian
or military, is often useful.

Let's have a show of hands of all the listers who have non-military tires,
anti-freeze, oil, brake fluid, paint, tools, light bulbs, etc. on their
trucks.

How many times have we been assisted in our hobby by the publication here and
other places, of cross-reference guides for filters, belts, fluids, etc.

I use Craftsman tools, by the way. They are not olive drab. apb