GPW Wiring Harness - UK Phone nr needed ?

From: David (jeepers@online.no)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 07:33:31 PDT

Can someone in the UK please provide me with the phone nr to Atlantic
Automotive Ltd ? (I presume they are a UK company as the are Ltd. and
not Inc.) I've bought a wiring harness for a GPW and the data they
supply doesn't agree with the info in the book All-American Wonder Vol.
1, and a couple of the colour codes are also a bit suspect. Anyone else
have expereince with their harnesses ? I noted from another message that
Eugene Pantano was complaining that the harness he purchased didn't have
the 2 + 3 connectors for the rear harness. I can tell you that neither
does the harness from Atlantic Automotive. It seems that buying parts
for jeeps is a bit like buying furniture from IKEA - there's always a
simple bit missing or something doesn't quite fit like it should. Hope
someone can assist with that phone nr. Thanks,

David Hammond
Oslo, Norway
GPW 35951