WWII Vehicles needed for 4th of July

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 07:56:00 PDT

I received this from Gerry Tandberg and I cannot help him do to the fact I
only have an M37 and Mules. If there is anyone that would like to
participate I know it would be appreciated. Total attendance expected is
18,000 to 19,000 people.
His email reads as follows:
Looking for owner(s) of (2) WWII vintage military vehicles to participate in
4th of July celebration in Concord, CA to show their vehicles and participate
in musica/drama program commemorating and honoring veterans at the 14th
Annual Singing Flag in Concord, CA July 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
We are currently looking for two vehicles, a Jeep and possibly a WC in nice
condition for a vocal number featuring "Andrew's Sister" numbers and possibly
other drama presentations. This is a community event......meaning no one
gets paid. Come out and have fun and show your pride and joy. This is a
free two-hour class act musical/drama presentation with fireworks at all
three performances over a five-day period. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
and Wednesday. Bring your family.
Gerry Tandberg
925-798-1808
email: grtandberg@juno.com
Hopefully someone here on the list would like to participate or know someone
who does.
Thank you,
Randy Baker
Clayton, CA