Photos from Aberdeen 2001

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 11:42:22 PDT

Hi All:
    Photos from my abbreviated one day trip (down from 3 days due to $600
brake job required day before I planned to leave and back out by several
participants who would go with me if I waited a day, etc) are here:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=983904&a=12909988

 Some photos of Phil Ulzeheimers Ket, Dave Doyle's new fire truck ladder
( which Mark says is going back to Texas, not TN, at least not for three
more weeks til he comes to Memphis, sorry Dave) and other things of interest
to small segments of the masses.

    Ron