Re: [MV] Cracked MB Block - any suggestions ?

From: Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 12:24:58 PDT

> To take up Todds point, I live in the UK, so can't use your suppliers -
but
> thanks anyway for pointing out that things are improving all the time. :)

Then it definitely wouldn't be economically feasible to ship it over here.
;) Still save the old block. Taking a sledgehammer to a block reminds me
of the "clunker laws" over here in some states where the vehicle is scrapped
and no parts are allowed to be saved to keep another on the road. Such a
terrible waste....

Todd Paisley