Re: [MV] Cracked MB Block - any suggestions ?

From: Glenn (glenntaylor@hotpop.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 12:22:30 PDT

Thanks Colin

Delivery was May 1942, but no engine number on the data plate of this jeep.

Agree your point about terrible waste - like throwing away archaeological
finds in my opinion.
These vehicles are part of our history.
I think we are privileged to be able to try to preserve them - 'lest we
forget' etc.

Glenn