Re: [MV] ABEREDEEN was very good

From: Tim Clark (glengar@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 18:48:55 PDT

Glad to see you and others had a good time-- weather was much improved from the
rain we had last year- heat wasn't too bad and broke each day with a nice
breeze...
Our club works hard to get this rally done and Pres Tom B did an outstanding
job, especially considering he has a busy "day job" as well as a surplus and
flea market business on weekends....
Come back next year, y'all hear?