Re: [MV] Camp San Luis Obispo, California

From: Tim Clark (glengar@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 18:43:37 PDT

I was at SLO back in the late 70s on a mission for the Dept of Justice--
interesting place ther-- they were testing lasers on Cobras and some fancy
tank ordnance back then-- but mostly it seemed a place for high-ranks from DC
and around the world to fly in for weekends with their girlfriends--far from
wives and other legal encumbrances....hope you find what you're looking for.