[MV] LandRover FC 101

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 07:14:48 PST

>Listees:
>Are the any sources for Land Rover FC 101's in the USA if so what do
>they sell for?
> Thanks
> Tom Kelly

Import one from the UK or Belieze(many there)much cheaper than trying to buy
from some of the over priced units available locally.There are many LR
dealers in NA(individuals that are in it for the money) just to make a huge
profit and they have no support or backup.I am not knocking legit LR
supported dealers but most of them don't touch this kind of stuff anyways.
There are about 2500 units made with various options.They are gas guzzlers
and front heavey and slow.Originally designed as a gunnery tractor and
that's what they are good for.I like them but they are very limited for
practicallity.
Andre