[MV] FS M109A3, M101

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 05:47:11 PDT

List,
I recently was offered an M923A2 for sale. Because of this pending purchase, I have to sell some of my stuff.

For sale:
1970 M109A3 wo/w. This truck is super clean. I doubt you will find a cleaner shopvan. I have never seen one this nice. It has ABSOLUTELY NO RUST...the fenders and doors are like brand new. I also installed NOS windshields. The van body is in excellent shape. The tires are 90% or better. The truck was sanded down, painted with sealer/primer, and then painted with fresh 383 green CARC paint. Then, the truck was correctly camoflaged with brown and black CARC paint (the rims were painted black). I also installed a brand new 3 color camo vinyl top. The truck has an LDT4651C engine with approx. 7,000 miles and 400 hours. It is also airshift. I have the correct boarding ladder, too. The truck has even been correctly stenciled by a North Carolina National Guard member. The only thing that has not been stenciled is the bumper numbers. I mean it when I say I really don't want to get rid of it. It's just that something has to go to make room for the M923A2. I will throw!
 in the cable that connects the
shopvan to a generator. I have the heater kit that goes in the van body, although it is not installed. I will throw that in, as well. The truck runs very well. I drove it to Aberdeen recently, and have driven it to North Carolina from Maryland twice. This M109A3 is sharp! $6500.

1966 M101 3/4 ton trailer. This trailer is rust free. It has the correct bows and racks. I installed a brand new New Life canvas top on it about a month ago. Tires are fair. $995 OBO.

The M109A3 and the M101 trailer are located in Maryland. If you are interested, please email me at bkubu@policeforum.org, or call me at 202-454-8308 (daytime) or 301-774-3105 (evenings).

Thanks,
Bruce

(By the way, my uncut 1971 Ford M151A2 may be going as well. Clear Maryland title. ROPS. Vinyl enclosure. Heater. New 2HNs. NOS transmission installed 20K miles ago. Good tires. Runs very well. Very clean. If I decide to sell, it will go for $7000. Stay tuned.)

1966 M101
1970 M109A3
1971 M151A2
1971 M35A2 w/w