Re: [MV] Armed Forces Weekend Events

From: Tony Standefer (willysjeep@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 21:30:40 PDT

Yes, I too just heard about this and know many of my collector friends down
in Oregon didnt know about it either. Here is a heads up for the memorial
day weekend, at Ft. Stevens near Astoria on the Oregon Coast, there will be
a Living History event with the emphasis on WW2. There will be numerous
displays and two public display battles each day put on by the NWHA WW2
reenactors, I believe there will also be tours of the extensive tunnels
under the Artillery Batterys, and other neat stuff. I encourage those who
can to come check it out.