Unique WW2 MV with a proven piece of history for sale

From: Nigel Hay (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 23:16:01 PDT

One of the most unusual items we have ever had submitted to the classifieds
on www.milweb.net has just been posted with a picture - its one of the
valiant Dunkirk "Little Ships" that brought survivors of the BEF home from
the beaches in 1940.
You can find it in the Vehicle Park - "Light vehicles" (as we don't
currently have a marine category)
Having watched the 60th anniversary of Dunkirk arrival of the surviving
Little Ships come into Ramsgate harbour in May last year (as reported on
this news group), I can fully understand why someone would want to own such
a piece of history and at just £5,000 it seems a real bargain. But then, I
can't swim let alone sail!
Hope this is of interest to you all, NIGE