m151A2

From: Matt Mouser (webmaster@net-connection.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 19:58:08 PDT

Hi,

I saw a message in your archives about people using m151's as daily drivers
and even on the highway at sustained 65mph. I am very interested in
purchasing an m151a2 for my dail driver. I need to know if it can handle
long (very very long) trips on the highway as well as every day city driving
(maybe while carrying an m416)? I also heard somewhere that the hot water
heater package works with a soft top up to -25 ! I live in cold climate in
winter so that would be awesome.

Anyone have any tips or information, I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks,
Matt