MVPA Archives

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 17:12:57 PDT

Mr. Lee Holland was nice enough to call me at work today. Seems he's
been trying to help me
figure out the story on my '39 Ford QM panel.
  I asked him about all the donated materials.
He said tht the Army gave him (US, MVPA) FOUR tractor trailers FULL of
stuff and it will be a LONG time until it's all sorted out for Archival
Searches.
  One new lead for the quest, though. Does anyone know the address for
Dr. Atwater, Curator of the Aberdeen Proving Grounds Museum, in
Maryland? Mr. Holland said to give
him a try.
  Thank you, Don Kenyon