Miltary vehicles TV HISTORY CH. Tonight at 10PM Eastern time

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 18:53:01 PDT

Hello Listers:
I just saw an advert on the History channel .
ItShowed lots of WW 2 military vehicles of all types.
The advert sort of "took me by surprise" too !
 However, I saw a few different classes of vehicles on the move
Tune in tonight at 10pm Eastern time History ch.
By the way I have no vested interest in this program other than (our) my
curiosity
Aussie Rob
upstate NY - Little York, NY ( near Syracuse)
42MB and a few Cj2As