Re: [MV] Paint eq???

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 18:06:49 PDT

As to the gun, I can still shoot a really nice job with the DeVillbis I bought
in 1959. I bought a $300 gun to shoot special stuff, but I've done some really
good jobs with a chink clone. Kind of like my cue sticks, it's skill. The
$400.
stick didn't make me shoot any better and a high priced gun won't help you
a lick if you don't know what you're doing.
I prefer DuPont over many other brands. The self etching primer is great as
you
can apply it over a lot of different things (bondo, etc.) and shoot just about
anything over it. Martin-Senour (spelling?) etching primer sucks.
As to the block, if good and clean, DuPont self etching should work.
Joe Young