DUKW workbook

From: Tony Standefer (willysjeep@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 14:51:38 PDT

Listers,

before I put this on ebay I thought I would let those on the list get first
crack.

1944 dated, DUKW engine workbook.

"Primary Engine Course, Dissassembly and Assembly of 270 GMC DUKW engine,
Students Work Sheets", published by Amphibian Truck Mechanic Section,
Military Training Division, ASFTC, Camp Gordon Johnston, Florida. T

This is a mimeo workbook with Q & A type sheets, 86 pages on the DUKW motor,
named to Frank Yourkowski, 454th QM Co. also includes his Selective Service
card. good condition and neat to have with your DUKW.

Best Offer takes it.

Tony Standefer
Everett, Wa