Leaving the list. Been fun.

From: Mbjeeper@aol.com
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 17:31:41 PDT

Just wanted to drop a note to everyone to say adios. I've been here for
somewhere close to 6 years now, and I've learned a lot, and hopefully helped
out a few folks along the way.
I've been mostly a lurker lately, as my MB has been a storage bin/shelf for
Mustang parts for a year or so, and I haven't had plates on it for 2 years
now.
A friend just bought a place with a barn and has the room, so I'm going to
prep it, trailer it out to his place this week, park it, cover it, and forget
about it for a while. Garage space has become very valuable at my place.
Still 6 cars in there, including a '43 GPW. (Anyone else got barn space?)
I'll be back someday, as I've still got two other WW2 jeeps that will see
some wrenching and spraying when my son gets old enough to help out.
It's been fun...
Greg Burke
mbjeeper@aol.com
Moundsville, WV