Some photos available of 28th Annual East Coast Rally

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 18:04:01 PDT

Its been slow but did post a couple of photos at the 28th Annual East Coast Rally Web Site. There is a link to a few below. I will put more on during next 2-3 weeks.

http://hometown.aol.com/aberdeenrally/myhomepage/club.html

There are about 30 photos total from the test course ride, at about 30 cents/each plus postage I will as promise provide them to those that want them for $9 + est $4 shipping anywhere in US. Its a package, one time deal since I do have a full time job plus travel. Accordingly those that want the prints, send $13 to
   Tom Buonaugurio
   469 W. Belair Ave
   Aberdeen, MD 21001-2444

Check or MO fine, deadline is 20 June, I will then get the copies made and send them off in one batch. I don't have the time to scan them all so don't ask for electronic copies beyond what I will post on the web page.
   Also sorry about the lack of e-mail response to the "aberdeenrally@aol.com" address, apparently some member with nothing better to do posted the address to some porn sites, AOL recommended we shut it down while they look into it.

Thank you
Regards
Tom B....