HMMWV body wotk

From: J Brennan (brennan1968@home.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 21:08:06 PDT

List,

I'm doing some body work on a damaged right rear quarter panel on my HMMWV.
In short the right rear quarter panel got close & personal with a tree. I
have removed the panel which wasn't too bad and have a new one ready to go
in. My question is an aluminum support beam along the very back of the
truck that I need to bend back into line. Since this body work is all new
to me not to mention working with aluminum I would appreciate suggestions on
how to get this beam back into line. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Below is my web page with a summary of the pictures.

www.brennanrock.com/hmmwv-repair.htm

Regards,

John
'93 M1038 HMMWV