generators finished!!

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 23:10:16 PDT

Hello List,
Just a little update on my MEP-016C generator projects. One set has been
rebuilt and delivered to my brother, another has been rebuilt and is ready
to sell, and the last one is running fine now and it is ready to be
installed in my Pioneer Tool Trailer after it gets painted. Check out some
before and after photos of the one I'm selling at
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/generators.htm . I also listed all the new
parts I put on. It has been a fun project, but I'm glad it's through so I
can concentrate on finding the rest of the tools for the trailer. I also
hope to be buying another vehicle to tow it with this summer, maybe a M37 or
even a M35A2. I'll just have to wait and see how much cash I can squirrel
away. I'd like to thank the fine folks at Saturn Surplus for all their
parts and help during the genset ordeal. LOGSA also deserves some thanks
for the elctronic TMs which were a big help. Take care all.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com