RE: [MV] Armed Forces Weekend Events

From: Chris Waymire (chris.waymire@timberline.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 07:17:04 PDT

I'd first like to say that I wish I'd made it to Camp last Saturday, but I
spent all day still trying to get my M-37 running.
I agree that most people have no idea what went on in Korea and why. I've
got a teenage sister in high school. When it came time to talk about post
WWII events, the Korean war got 1/2 of a two hour day lecture. That's it.
She's never even seen Mash.

Back on topic. Does anyone have an extra rim for an M-37 near Portland, OR?
If so, contact me privately and we can discuss price.

Chris